reading time: 3 minutes
The historic Minuto Caffè coffee roaster is back on stage at Tuttofood Exhibition from May 3rd to 6th in Milan Italy at Pavillon 14, booth B44.
The biennal Tuttofood exhibition is more and more a must event for Minuto Caffè: our company is exhibiting since 2009.
This year our company, recently awarded with the registration to the historical registry of italian companies, is introducing many worthful news to its visitors:
– three new blends are now available for Minuto Caffè Espresso Love capsules compatible to the Nespresso* system: Forte, Aroma, Bar Gourmet 100% arabica,
– the Minuto Caffè Espresso Love blends are now available both in Nescafé Dolce Gusto* compatible capsules….
– and Senseo* compatible coffee pads,
– the partnership between Minuto Caffè and Angelica is growing stronger and stronger: we are introducing to visitors our complete offer for teas, herbal teas, barley and ginseng from Angelica in Nespresso* and Lavazza A Modo Mio* compatible capsules,
– finally also professional customers may find a good argument to visit Minuto Caffè booth: with the new double-serving coffee pod, baristas will be able to brew up to four coffees per time like with traditional systems made up of coffee machine+coffee grinder.
Welcome to Minuto Caffè booth at tuttofood Exhibition then!
|Nespresso Lavazza A Modo Mio Nescafé Dolce Gusto Senseo brands belong to their legitimate owners. Advised compatibility of Minuto Caffè capsules coffee pods and coffee pads is not intended to prevent customers from using the original ones. There is no legal or commercial relationship between Minuto Caffè and the legitimate owners of the above mentioned brands.|