We are proud to invite You to taste all our news at the Minuto Caffè booth at Tuttofood Exhibition 2017, the food event for professionals taking place at Fiera Milano Rho from May 8th to 11th 2017, at Pavillon 3, booth R09; though being Minuto Caffè application to this important event an usual appointment, there are many good reasons to consider this 2017 edition of Tuttofood something extraordinary for Minuto Caffè.
The setup and the layout for our booth are extraordinary: over the 18 square meters available, a real “Minuto Caffè boutique” will be deployed with the real pieces of forniture that we designed for the “Torrefazione Minuto Caffè in Albaro”, the flagship store from Minuto Caffè opened in the elegant district of Genoa in September 2015; also the walls of the booth will be decorated in order to creating the illusion of being in a real store.
Our product news for 2017 are many and relevant:
- let’s start with the release of the new Minuto Caffè capsules compatible to the Caffitaly* and Lavazza Blue* systems: yes! you got it right: with a single capsule we succeeded in delivering a real compatible solution to both the standards: the result is excellent both in terms of cream and taste. Our blends 100% Arabica and Crema – our best sellers for capsules at the moment – are the first to be available in Spring 2017, but our offer will increase soon!
- since our offer for Nespresso* compatible capsules spreads over 8 different coffees, we decided to create a brand new box that could contain all of them, and consequently we called it “Minuto Caffè TUTTIGUSTI capsules compatible Nespresso box of 10 pieces”: our customers may find each capsule packed one by one in nitrogen atmosphere with 2 years of shelf life, with a bouquet of 6 arabica coffees (100% Arabica, Aroma, Bar Gourmet, Brasil Bourbon, Costarica Santa Rosa TGT and our water steam Decaffeinated coffee) and 2 coffees blends with both arabica and robusta (Crema and Forte). We worked hard on packaging, thus creating simple icons useful for the customer to choose the right coffee for any time in the day.
- Ground and beans coffee are well far from retiring, especially if they are high quality coffees: that’s why we launched our new coffees AROMA BLU and COSTARICA ATLANTIC SANTA ROSA TGT 250 grams ground and beans coffee in the beginning of 2017: with Aroma Blu we are proud of having re-discovered the coffee blend we started from when our company was established, and to get it improved with the fragrance of our best arabica coffees, while Costarica Santa Rosa states our incoming in the niche of the single origin coffees with a real bunch of sweetness and aroma. These coffees will be introduced in cast new designed packages, with important pieces of information on pluses and features available for the customers at a glance.
News on our production process: Minuto Caffè bags containing beans coffee and coffee capsules compatible to the Nespresso* system are being packed for a couple of weeks with pure nitrogen created with a brand new nitrogen generator, deployed at our works: thanks to this update we can grant new standards of preservation for our products.
Last but not least, we are proud of introducing some real important news for caterings:
- baristas using professional espresso coffee machines working with Lavazza Espresso Point* capsules, and equipped with traditional handles can now brew 4 coffees per time thanks to our double-dose coffee capsules, available with our 100% Arabica and Crema blends by now,
- finally we have a professional coffee machine available which can brew our Nespresso* compatible capsules: owners of restaurants aiming to rely on Minuto Caffè can offer a real “coffee menu” for their guests, showing 6 blends and 2 single origin coffees with great personality,
- all our professional coffee machines working with capsules and paper filter pods can now be equipped with a remote control system which can allow the owner/distributor to check working parameters, number fo shots, malfuction alerts like water treatment replacing.
So, pay a visit to the Minuto Caffè booth at Tuttofood Milan 2017 is a chance to taste our coffees for today and the future: don’t miss it!
TUTTOFOOD is the international B2B show dedicated to food & beverage and organised by Fiera Milano from 8th to 11th may 2017. In just 5 editions, it has become the perfect showcase for presenting one’s products to the national and international markets. The great results achieved during the 2015 edition (+50% in terms of show space, + 42% in terms of exhibitors and + 56% in terms of visitors) confirm that TUTTOFOOD is the leading trade show on the Italian market and is a key event for all of Europe.
* The Caffitaly, Lavazza Blue, Nespresso and Lavazza Espresso Point brands neither belong to Minuto Caffè but to their legitimate owners nor Minuto Caffè does have legal or trade relationships with them. Using Minuto Caffè compatible capsules does not replace using original ones.